Get ready to "explore the blue while living green" at Shoals Marine Lab this summer!
- What credit courses will be running this summer on Appledore Island?
Shoals is offering a diversity of courses in 2014: biodiversity, behavior, ornithology, underwater research and more
- Who can take credit courses at Shoals?
Students from any university or college; high school students are eligible to enroll in some courses (follow the link)
- I attend Cornell or UNH; how do I get into a course at Shoals?
It's easy; follow this Fastrak link to sign-up!
I do NOT attend Cornell or UNH; how do I get into a course at Shoals?
It's easy; follow the link for other colleges and universities to register online
- I attend Cornell or UNH; how do I become a research intern at Shoals?
Follow the instructions on our internship page
- How do I find out more about Shoals events, news and research? Is there a WEBCAM?
Follow the links above to find our online calendar, and navigate our site. Yes, Appledore has a WEBCAM!
QUESTIONS? Contact our Admissions Team